Customizable The ITAC Systems evolution MOUSE-TRAK (eMT) with 6 buttons
The ITAC Systems evolution MOUSE-TRAK (eMT) is a state of the art productivity controller for power users and executives alike. By providing comfortable, ergonomic multi-function use with space optimized design, eMT is considered to be the most versatile and functional pointing and control device on the market today. Whether used on a desk top or a confined function work area (e.g., pod stand), the eMT stands out as a space saving high performance tool for the busiest computer control environments.
At only half the size of a typical mouse pad's footprint, the eMT's rounded design provides a hand rest with 6 pre-configured keys to perform the most common mouse functions, along with additional productivity enhancing features. All 6 keys can be easily reconfigured to accommodate user's needs. eMT is especially attractive for space challenged environments or where maximum functionality, customizable configurations, speed, and ergonomics are important considerations.
• High Speed, High Precision with both Scrolling and Non-Scrolling versions
• Real Time Dynamic Resolution in scroll mode for incredible speed and precision
• Elevated hand support helps reduce the risk of Repetitive Stress Injuries (RSI)
• Six large keys positioned ergonomically to fall under the ﬁngers.
• All 6 keys are user conﬁgurable for standard mouse button operations without the need for drivers or software.
• Left/Right Click, Double-Click, Click and Drag, Speed, Audio and Scroll Toggles without complicated driver installations.
• Ambidextrous and can be conﬁgured for left or right handed users.
• Reliable stainless steel mechanism.
• CAD and Workstation
• Communications & Call Center
• Case is textured ABS plastic
• Outer casing is UL 94HB Flame Class Rated (3)
• Trackball is cast phenolic resin
• Hand rest pad is Grade 5800 ﬂ exible PVC
• Shafts and ball bearings are 440 Hardened Stainless Steel RC 50-55
• Entirely RoHS Compliant
• Conformal coated PCB resistant to liquids, moisture and dust.
• Switches rated at 1,000,000 minimum actuations
Drawings and Diagrams:
Contact Person: echo