JeffreyDicky and Echo,the prototypes work well,we are going to bring you more orders very soon,thank you so much for your and your team's efforts.
BaronMolly,Thanks for your team's hard work and cooperation, you are a good partner, I am impressed with your professionalism
StevenSylvia,the keyboards look great and work well,our customer like them very much
Super Rugged Industrial Computer Keyboard Desktop Metal
|Material Of Front Panel||Stainless Steel||Keypad Button Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Keys||103||Mounting Method||Desktop Stand Alone|
|Protection Level||IP65-IP68||Mouse Type||Trackball|
|Interface||USB Or PS/2||Key Travel||2.0mm|
rugged industrial computer keyboard,
103 keys industrial computer keyboard,
desktop keyboard stainless steel
Super Rugged Industrial Desktop Metal Keyboard with Full Keys and Mouse Touchball
-103 keys including function keys and numeric keys
- Desktop style,no mounting is needed
- With integrated OPTICAL trackball
- Keys with long travel distance and etched graphics, excellent tactile feedback
- Designed for harsh environments,ideal for kiosks and other applications in industrial environments
- Exposed parts are made of stainless steel, high resistance against vandalism
- Dust-proof and liquid-proof, meet IP65 requirement
- PS/2 or USB interface for option
- Customizable layout at customer’s request
|Material||- All the case is Brushed stainless steel
- Trackball: Stainless steel(Dia: 38mm)
|Electrical Data||- Power supply voltage: DC 5 V ± 5%
- Current rating: 20 mA
- Interface: USB or PS2
- EMC compliant.
Emission: EN 50081-1
Immunity: EN 50082-1
- FCC: Part 15, class B
- Safety: EN 60950, CE compliant
|Environmental Characteristics||- Operating temperature: -20º C to + 60º C
- Storage temperature: - 40º C to + 80º C
- Saline mist: 96 hours, IEC 60512-6
- Damp heat test at + 40º C: 21 days, IEC 60512-6
- Dry heat test at + 85º C: 10 days, IEC 60512-6
|Mechanical Data||- Actuation force for key:120±15g
- Key travel: 2.0mm
- Lifetime (cycles): Min 5, 000, 000 actuations
- Sealing protection: IP65/NEMA4X from the front
- Vibration resistance: 5 Hz -200 Hz, IEC 60512-4
- Shock resistance: 3 axis 150 m/s² - 11 ms, IEC 60512-4
|Compatible Operation System||- PS2: Win NT4, 98SE, 98ME, 2000, XP
- USB: Win 98SE, 98ME, 2000, XP, Mac OS9 / OSX,Win7/8.1/10
|Dimension||506.00 x 160.80 x 44.50mm(LxWxH)|
1. Q: Why do we choose the material of Cold rolled steel?
- Excellent Surface Appearance. Cold Rolled Steels have manufacturing controls in place assuring consistent surface quality to satisfy customer requirements.
- Formability. Cold Rolled Steels can be used to produce parts containing simple bends to parts with extreme deep drawing requirements.
- Paintability. Due to stringent surface roughness controls, Cold Rolled Steels are readily paintable using essentially any paint system.
- Weldability. Cold Rolled Steels can be joined using virtually any accepted welding practice.
2. Q: How could I get samples?
A: If you need to order sample for checking-up,we would like to ask you to pay for the samples and courier freight.We send the samples to you only after receipt of your payment.if you have an courier account,you can send your courier to collect samples from our company or send us the samples charge together with the courier cost.
3. Q: How much the Courier freight will be for the samples?
A: Courier freight depends on the quantity,weight and carton size and your area.
4. Q: How can i get your price list?
A: Please leave your contact way Such as Email/MSN/Skype/ to us or click "Send Message“.we will contact to you and pass our quotation sheet to you.
5. Q: Can you arrange the transportation for us?
A: Yes,We can arrange transportation by sea or by air.
6. Q: What's your usual payment term for orders?
A: We accept terms of T/T /Westunion/Paypal/LC/Credit Card
7. Q: what's the warranty of your products?
A: one year